CARE EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
The CARE Educational Society has Commissioned the Nursing College at Visakhapatnam to fulfill one of its Stated goals-of imparting quality education and training programme. It is obvious the Physicians take major decisions, but it is the nurse who actually delivers the care. With this in mind the CARE Educational Society opted to start a Nursing College to give the world a Caring nurse to render the health to world of suffereing and deliver happiness to one and all.
CARE Waltair College of Nursing was established in the year 2006. The college is well equipped with all the facilities up to the satisfaction to meet the professional challenges. The college has adequate staff with rich experience, always on the move to help and guide the students to the optimum and desired standards.
CARE Waltair College of Nursing
CARE Waltair College of Nursing, a unit of CARE Hospitals is a non – profitable Educational Society that takes keen interest in moulding the students’ career.
It maintains a life long commitment in providing students a bright future by placing them in any of the 12 CARE parent Hospitals at various locations in India.
The College trains each student with utmost CARE in developing dedication & desire to serve the underprivileged lot in every possible way. It imparts moral standards of behavior & conduct in to the students, nourishing their overall personality.
The learning process in the college becomes a wholesome experience through formal & informal interactive teaching in the classroom, clinical observations & self learning. By the end of the course, the students will experience a rich training which provides high competency level of Nursing Care to meet the changing demands in Nursing profession inculcating leadership qualities & decision making qualities when required.
- Advance training in NABH Certified CARE Multi Specialty & super speciality hospitals.
- CARE Hospitals at Visakhapatnam has two units. The first unit is located in Ramnagar with various specialties like Cardiology, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Nephrology (+Dialysis), Gynecology, Urology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Critical care, Physiotherapy, Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Anesthesiology, Dietetic, Gastroenterology and Radiology.
- The Second Unit is located in Maharani Peta with specialties like Trauma Care, Neuro & Spinal Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Critical Care, Nephrology (Dialysis) and Physiotherapy.
Affiliation & Recognition
- CARE Waltair College of Nursing is recognized by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad vide Go. Ms. No. 738 Dated 26-08-2006 of Health Medical & Family Welfare Department.
- Affiliated by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Certified by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- Recognized by Andhra Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council, Hyderabad.
- The College has permission to carry out the Community Health field work at Rural and Urban areas.